If you are running Windows Subsystem Linux, you can install Airship CLI in your WSL environment.
Note: The Linux install instructions will not work with Git Bash.
Easily install the command line tools by entering this into your WSL terminal:
/bin/sh -c "$(curl -fsS https://install.airshipcms.io)"
Once installation is complete, you should see this message:
If you prefer to manually install the Airship CLI tools in WSL, you can read and follow the instructions at https://install.airshipcms.io.
You can install the Airship CLI tools using the Chocolatey package manager.
If you don't have Chocolatey installed yet, follow the installation instructions here.
Once you have choco installed, you can install the latest version of Airship CLI tools.
Run the following command in your command prompt or powershell:
choco install airship
If installation fails, then run the command again with administrative privileges.
Once installed, you can run all airship commands from an unelevated command prompt.
When installation is complete, you should see this message:
After airship is installed, you will need to set one Environment variable,
1. Download https://install.airshipcms.io/2.5.0/airship.exe.Download airship.exe
2. Download https://install.airshipcms.io/Win64/2.5.0/airship-server.exe.Download airship-server.exe
3. Create a new folder
airship-server.exe into the
5. Open up Environment Variable System Settings.
6. Edit the Airship Launcher Environment Variable.
Pathto highlight it, then click the
7. Open a CLI (either CMD.exe or PowerShell.exe) to test.
8. In the CLI, run
airship version and